This NECTAR Coordinator is primarily responsible for the delivery, support and evaluation of the NECTAR initiative for Early Career Academics (ECAs) at ANU – a community of more than 400 academics.
The NECTAR Coordinator supports the NECTAR community and works with project teams to
- liaise with early career academics;
- undertake research and investigations in respect of projects;
- provide administrative support and coordinate events;
- support working groups; and
- promote the forum in the ANU community.
The Coordinator also manages communications with NECTAR participants, organises meetings, and assists in liaison between the early career academic community, HR, and ANU executive.
Phone: 6125 7165 (x57165)
Office: 1.32, Building 10T1, Chancelry.