The ANU Network for Early Career Teachers, Academics & Researchers (NECTAR) warmly invites all ANU Early Career Academics and final year PhD students to the
5th Annual NECTAR ANU Early Career Academic Retreat on 7-8 June, 2016.
To be held at the National Museum of Australia, we have a fantastic line-up of workshops and speakers on issues that matter to Early Career Academic staff and final year PhD students at ANU, including:
- Mentoring and career navigation
- Research impact and engagement
- ECAs and the funding environment
- Career pathways outside university
- A round-table discussion with ANU Vice-Chancellor Prof Brian Schmidt … and much more!
Retreat registration is free, and includes all workshops and catering for each day! We strongly encourage participants to join us both days.
Please RSVP on Eventbrite by Tuesday 31st May at the latest to assist us with preparations.
Contact the NECTAR Coordinator for further information on x57165 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!
From the NECTAR team