Have you registered for NECTAR’s 2015 ANU Early Career Academic Retreat?
Early Career Academics and final year PhD students at ANU are warmly invited to:
NECTAR’s fourth annual ANU Early Career Academic Retreat on Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th June at ANU Commons.
Registration is free, and includes all workshops and catering for each day. We strongly encourage participants to join us both days. We have planned a fantastic line-up of workshops and speakers on issues that matter to early career academics, including a round-table discussion with ANU DVC-R, Prof Margaret Harding. …
The full NECTAR retreat program is now available with further confirmed key speakers!
Please visit the following link to see the full program: http://nectar.anu.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/NECTAR-ANU-EarlyCareerAcademicRetreat-2015.pdf
- Prof Ian Chubb, Australia’s Chief Scientist
- Prof Anne Kelso AO, Chief Executive Officer NHMRC
- Prof Margaret Harding, ANU Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Prof Aidan Byrne, ARC Chief Executive Officer
- Prof Jan Provis, ANU Medical School Associate Dean and Chair of the CMBE Early Career Academic Development Committee
- Dr Fiona Jenkins, Senior Lecturer and Convenor of the ANU Gender Institute
- Prof Kiaran Kirk, Dean, ANU College of Medicine, Biology & Environment
- Prof Michael Martin, Promoting Excellence Team CHELT & Professor of Statistics, ANU CBE
- ANU Prof Peter Kanowski, Master of University House
- Early Career Academics from the ANU University House Early Career Fellowship initiative
- Glen O’Grady, Director, Centre for Higher Education, Teaching and Learning (CHELT), ANU
- Early Career Academics who have participated in the ANU Educational Fellowship Scheme
Please register by Tuesday 2nd June to assist us with catering. To register please visit:
For further information on NECTAR please contact the Coordinator, Dr Michelle Antoinette, on x57165 or firstname.lastname@example.org