The Westpac Research Fellowships for early career researchers are now open for application. These are prestigious scholarships aimed at outstanding early career researchers. The fellowships pay up to $460,000 over three years (for salary and professional development costs) and require college support. They are aimed at influential researchers in the fields of:
Technology and innovation;
Strengthening the ties between Australia-Asia; and
Enabling positive social change.
An information session on the Research Fellowships will be held on Wednesday 6th July (from 12 noon to 1am in the Innovations Lecture Theatre, Innovations Building (# 124), Eggleston Road). Please note the change in venue. Further information on conditions and college support requirements is available from Maria Davern (Research Services Division).
Please promote this opportunity actively amongst your ECR networks.
Key dates are:
- 18th August – Applicants complete application (online) for College Research Office (RO) to review
- 25th August – RO submit completed application to Research Services Division (RSD)
- 25th – 26th August – Letter of support finalised (PVC RRT and RSD)
- 31st August – Applicants submit application to Westpac
- September – October – Shortlisting (Westpac, ANU)
- October – December – Final selection (Westpac)
- 19th December – Notification of Fellowship recipients.
(more details can be found here – UID and HORUS password required for access)