In September 2020, NECTAR held Q&As with the Deans of all ANU Colleges to discuss how ANU could better develop their ECAs and how the Colleges could support their ECAs thrive in a (post-)pandemic world.
Panel event with the Deans - HASS edition
17 September 2020
- Sharon Bell, Dean ANU College of Asia and the Pacific
- Rae Fances, Dean ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences
- Steven Roberts, Dean ANU College of Business and Economics
- Sally Wheeler, Dean ANU College of Law
- Sean Perera, NECTAR Custodian (facilitator)
Panel event with the Deans - STEMM edition
22 September 2020
- Russel Gruen, Dean ANU College of Health and Medicine
- Elanor Huntington, Dean ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Kiaran Kirk, Dean ANU College of Science
- Mari Kondo, NECTAR Co-Chair (facilitator)
The panel events were followed-up with a one-on-one Q&A with Sally Wheeler, Dean ANU College of Law, and Kai Zhang, NECTAR Co-Chair, to discuss additional topics and questions. ANU staff and students are able to watch the recordings of all session here (login with ANU creditials required), or email email@example.com for details.